Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Monday, December 10, 2012

Genial (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 12:31 AM
Dumbo (:
Here I am again!
Totally careworn from all the things going on
But it is worthwhile to be tired (:

Back to school on friday,
Finally no more textbooks,
And the leaving cert and testimonials
marked the officially end of my secondary school life (:

Went for my first eve video shooting (:
I looked much like a zombie yesterday d:
Oh well, I couldn't get myself off from that section
And I really like zhao's eyes with eyeliners
scary enough x)

The video shooting went quite smoothly,
Just like thrice scene need to redo for a couple times,
Quite proud of everyone there to make it done
All at once and undeniably that
I am quite looking forward for the video ;]

It was just a 5 minutes video
And yet it took us so many hours
And yet we are really tired ._.
Thus I am imagining how the actors did those
Super duper long movies *salute*

Anticipated to watch the video tonight,
i hope they don't cut off the part where i finally smile to the camera._.
I do better pray that everything goes well,
and i can walk properly with the long dress and heels (:


Saturday was the dress hunting day (:
walked from shops to shops,
met huiling and her mum :D
and both moms are saying that we are short ._.

from short dress to long dress,
wearing all the heels that the shop prepared,
hurting my feet like a knife and blade,
it hurts ._.

well,
all the dress are extremely expensive,
mostly ranging from 400 to 800 :O
and it is just going to be worn for twice or even only once ._.

trying out all sorts of dresses,
some made me had a good laugh,
and all i need is alteration for every dress -.-
I must declare that i am fat enough and
it is just that those shirts are too big d:

Finally got one by the time of 10 at night d:
legs were aching with all the walking with heels ._.
and thinking that one more day for shoe hunting,
made me actually thought of it's just one night (:

Being hungry during the midnight,
is really not a good thing,
could not sleep well enough,
and is too hungry that i woke up so early ._.

Shoe hunting today was like,
not really one d:
walked from mall to malls,
even went to ikea to have fun d:

saw lots of cute things in the malls,
and bunny was the cutest ever :D
little kids dressing is shiny blinking shirts,
and that is so christmas :D

Summarize for these 3 days :
never ever do shopping at the very last minute (:
but the truth is that i never learn from all the lessons d:
maybe i think that last minute shopping is more efficient :D

skipped lots of small little things d:
will be updating again if i am free
before heading to class trip :D
wishing for all is well for tonight event (:


0 comments on "Genial (:"