Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Delicacy (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 10:12 PM

Hello (:
Have not been updating for so long,
Happy that spm is finally over on the 3rd
And life after spm is hectic but great :D

Wrote 回家 for Chinese (:
Trying to take out the issue of children's dream
which are not supported by the family and
another way to define home (:

Spammed lots of 回家 at the very last para d;
I somehow like what I wrote for the last para,
It just makes sense to me,
I hope it makes sense to the examiner too x)

Well,
Watched 3 movies in a row,
The pianist, rise of the guardian and another idk what is the name d:
Somehow rise of the guardian is the best among all,
Cute, funny and full of hope :D

Walked around klcc to help the boys to choose their suit,
It looks almost the same for me,
But it does make some difference when different people wear the same shirt, heh

Gathering yesterday was not that bad (:
Went chiamin's house after lunch,
Her dog is super duper cute :D
Learned how to play cards, heh

Laughed so much during the games,
My dumb dumbness ,
Reacted so slow that I cant stop laughing at myself too ._.
Thanks to those awesome ppl (:

The only day being at home after exams,
Suppose to be hunting for dress,
But here I am blogging heh (:
2 more days for me,
I think I do better hurry d:

Looking forward for class trip (:
Hope that it will be a great success
And wonderful memories to all of us,
The very first time attending class event,
And uhm I feel proud d:

Pure sciences next year,
I hope I'll survive (:
Shooting day tmrw,
I hope it'll be a success, I mean it must (:

That's all for now,
A very random and scattered post d:
Get well soon to mummy too :3
Have a nice day (:

0 comments on "Delicacy (:"