Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Velvet Edelweiss

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 11:23 PM

The night is still young
and this is how I will describe the annual chs prom (:

The committee have been preparing for this special night
since the beginning of year,
everything seemed like is not going that well as we expected at first,
the place, prices and etc

Being placed in the sponsor part,
me and rach being assigned as partners (:
indeed we both were supposed to be really responsible person,
but ended up we did nothing for that ._.
we were real guilty for that,
but still feeling lucky that at least wan got the sponsors :")

As what i had mentioned in the previous post,
shoe and dress hunting was extremely tired ._.
trying on each and every dress and shoes,
being told that many alteration has to be done is like

why on earth is there no the actual size for me -_____-

went to kl tower 4 in the afternoon,
the performers were already there,
asking around whether there is anything to help them out,
but ended up there is actually nothing for us to do ._.

The girls started to worked out on their makeup and hair,
the makeup artist was really (Y)
I mean at least someone agreed with me too,
so I am not the weird one , so d:

Went to did mine on my own,
luckily it came out not bad d:
that's my view to go on a simple style, heh (:

Walking in and out with rach :D
Thank you rach for helping me to hold my things (:
did the registration thing with rach too,
turned out that it was fun,
cause i actually can take a look of everyone there :D

Events finally started at about 7.30 ,
can't stop laughing at the video ._.
laughing at ourself and of couse laughing at zhao too d:
But the thing is that nobody actually understand what we are trying to bring out ._.
undeniably is gabriel's artistic production ._.

The course meal was terrible for me,
it might be tasty for others but not for me ._.
Then walked around to take photos with people i knew,
Thank you HaoLu and Yizen for accompanying me (:

Wasn't paying attention to the games that are going on,
luckily i remembered at the very last minute
that i am supposed to give out prizes d:
Then uhm the performance were awesome :D

The s1 was busying to gather everyone to take a group photo,
But the corridor was so crowded ._.
Finding a more spacious space,
adding in more and more people into the photos,
and finally the group photo was taken nicely, heh (:

Went back into the committee room afterwards,
avoiding the crowded lift and corridor.
chit-chatting with each other in there,
and finally the workers ushered us out d:

Went home and mummy was so anticipated to see me d:
The moment she asked me how was it,
I said that the shoe was awesome cause i can still walk in it
as fast as i like without feeling pain , hehe :D

And of course everyone laughed at me,
cause I wasn't answering the question d:
Instead I was being happy that my soles are safe (:

Was happy that it was quite a success,
despite some negative comments on the seating positions ._.
Though I have not been putting efforts in the sponsor part,
but luckily i did help out in the video filming thing, heh (:

Round of applause to the backbone of the committee,
Thank you to people who have supported this events too (:
Now I'll let the pictures to the talking (:


yijiaren :")

5s1/ 2012 (:

Final lucky draw winner (:

Best Transformation, Dress & Couple <3 br="br">
Prom King And Queen (:

0 comments on "Velvet Edelweiss"