Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Letter That Never Came

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 11:19 PM
That's the truth (:
Indeed I am who I think I am,
Sometimes I am not myself,
but sometimes I am (:

Over thinking,
is what i do whenever I am free,
things that are possible or impossible,
clogged up my mind,
like how the drain is clogged up (:

You may call it invisible,
or even call it as the ufo (:
appearing suddenly without notifying the earthlings,
giving surprises and left with all sorts of questions

Still remember the 13 books of that series,
a real speechless ending for me,
people told me that i wasted my time,
but that isn't so,
cause now i hope to watch the movie of it (:

It's not wasted,
is something new and special,
everything worth something,
because there is simply nothing can be wasted (:

Is how you see it,
as a chance for being different,
or as a chance to grumble,
or even as a chance to get inspired (:
#TheUnfortunateSeries#

national service,
sounds nice enough to serve,
but who knows the reality in there,
nobody can imagine what's the fate being in there,
deep in forest without friends ._.

From the para above,
there's 2 words that i am really sensitive with,
because sometimes i really wonder,
what's the true meaning of this 2 words,
or whether there is lots of hidden meaning ._.

I would really like to say this,
thanks you for being such a caring person,
i really appreciated it,
but somehow you broke my first rule without knowing,
that's not your fault,
but I am really sorry about this ._.

Minds are hard to catch,
it's just like catching the air,
you get different aroma of air,
you may guess it correctly only at times

being a child is much more better,
you do what you like,
everything is pretty straight forward,
nobody is going to penalize at your mistakes,
instead they will have a good laugh at it

There is no point looking back,
just let the bygones be bygones,
but it's easier said than done,
cause we are humans (:

Nothing can go wrong when everything is right,
and everything is right somehow (:
quote form Pooh :D
pretty straight forward like a child ;)

I still have to remind myself at all times,
so that i will never forget (:
Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart  - Pooh (:

Too obsessed with pooh today,
partly because of that cute puzzle of pei d:
one more paper to go :D
tata (:

(: 

0 comments on "The Letter That Never Came"