Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Journey (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 2:42 PM
iwanttowatchbraveeee :(
I guess there is too much space in it,
hello little monster,
can you please stop letting the air in ._.
cause i don't like to eat air
and you are not allow to let them in

frankly speaking,
this is the second day am procrastinating already -.-
couldn't concentrate on one subject only,
kept changing subjects,
which made my day so unproductive :/

got the mood to play spirited away,
but i just don have that portable thing ):
oh well, i used to ignore that song,
cause i felt so fish to think about it,
but eventually something just make me feel that,
it's pretty amazing, heh (:

the day before yesterday was just simply nothing much,
seminar was so crowded with people,
was melting in there :O
eating sweets as my lunch was pretty amazing,
and that was when i realize
i will never survive if i ever going for
either NS, matrik or even kyuem

I guess i was super duper weak physically
that's not really how i think,
but how people see me as, heh
am i suppose to do anything to change their view
and at the same time make myself physically stronger than now

and now i knew am totally out of topic,
cause i don't even know what's the topic,
am procrastinating,
am not doing things that i am suppose to do -____-

the weather is so hot,
made me feel a little frustrated,
how i wish i could be a natural rubber
to melt under this temperature,
became sticky enough to stick myself on to bio

and i need stronger gravitational force,
am not sitting still on the chair,
kept walking around looking nothing,
okay, sit still and concentrate.

buh-bye (:

0 comments on "Journey (:"