Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Red (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 11:15 PM

am never good at that,
and i just ruined things ._.

while the little monster is out of control again,
i shall threw it into a forest
if i can afford to do so

is just a fact that,
the little monster ruined me
and i ruined things eventually

with another fact that,
i always got my plan failed,
cause i never want to disappoint you,
I'll help even though i feel like saying no

but at least,
there is still music to cheer me up a little (:
and red is seriously stuck in my head,
kept humming it, heh (:

heard the story told by mummy,
and i thought of yesterday's recess,
different people have different nature,
and yeah that made me feel like laughing now
when i thought of the reaction and the face emotion 

Time to sleep,
hope that tmrw's seminar will not make me regret to attend it (:
all is well,
everyday anytime any place (:

0 comments on "Red (:"