Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ain't No Perfect (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 9:41 PM
I have got no idea what's on your mind,
most of the things you said sound so wrong,
i couldn't agree with you anymore,
ain't going to comment anything,
cause I believe that you will realize your mistakes one day

Nothing is working out,
things have been loitering around my mind for so long,
i felt guilty in whichever option i am going to choose,
cause sometimes i don't think that,
i am qualify to be a real friend.

More like a shadow,
or even things made by polystyrene,
that is how i take myself as a friend of others,
yes, my fault indeed which i don't meant to do so

Life after retiring from prefects is so free,
but yet is like something has gone,
recess with only 2 girls,
with most of the friends already having some place to go
and yet trying to think off what should I do

glad to retire,
but if the rules allow us to stay in class,
it would be much more better,
I will not choose to loiter around,
going into the crowded canteen,
finding a proper place to sit down or even stand.

Am so tired to know what I'm actually doing,
rushing for it like people from the asylum,
and yet is a blur case,
which now i know out and on make a very big difference.

Last report card day,
laughed so much and so hard,
forced to ask parents to make an appointment,
and i wonder what's the point.

travelled so far,
to talk to a person who doesn't even know the student,
am sure enough that my parents know how i did,
how i behave and so on in school
cause they don't even feel like showing up in school

remembered all the report card days for the past few years,
with friends suspected mummy as stewardess d:
mummy took report card without my presence, hehe
daddy complaint to teacher that i don't like to drink water 
and with all the you can get better marks for bm from ezani (:

And yes,
everything happened in school this year will be the last,
the very last in high school life,
and I bet I have been doing nothing for the past few year (:

I don't dare to stand beside her anymore,
saying things that made me so speechless and shocked everytime,
am not saying she's not good,
is just that it's hard to believe.

I'm not that perfect as you bunch of people think,
not even a good girl at home,
I don't do things as well as what you people said,
I ruined things since i was a kid.

Thanks for the praising for my mum,
she's really great but I'm not,
i truly appreciate those comments,
but i really don't deserve them (:

close to 9,
i do better sleep now,
before rubbish are thrown into my mind again.

nights (:

0 comments on "Ain't No Perfect (:"