Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Turning points (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 8:36 PM
*poof*
results is finally out,
am very anticipate to get it,
although i might as well know that,
i am surely going to fail this grade (:

flashing back on the 28th of May,
had a pleasure morning,
nervous afternoon then a wet night (:

She just proved that,
she doesn't care about me,
unlike ms. patricia who is always so concern about my everything,
she just ignored everything,
how great (:

well, 
I don't care about it, isn't it?
or should i ask why should i? (:
I will just get a look at the awesome results i have got on this friday,
and I ain't going to acknowledge you x)

Then, i did not know why is my leg so weird nowadays,
keep getting cramps for the right side :/
and the blood suckers really like my right side too,
i have got so many red dots already -.-
please go away (:

Next thing,
i am now fear to hear the same question,
I really have a hard time to make the decision,
should have stick to my first decision :/

I knew there is no turning back
but to make up my mind as soon as possible,
the angel and demon seems like having lots of fun having the battle,
and there is more and more factors waiting for me to take in account to,
as i said I can't predict and I might have already lost my compass ;/

things have not been going well in class,
never thought of things like that happened again and again
although it doesn't happened on me myself
but am fear to place my important stuffs in classroom now,
cause I'll never know am i the next target 

不再追究,不代表不介意,
只是给你一次机会,
软硬兼施,却未能打动你的良心,
那伤心、焦急的心情,
难道你能不了解吗?
重蹈覆辙只会让你越陷越深,
既然他本人宽宏大量,
你就知足,悔改吧  (:

well,
i have forgotten what i wanted to type d:
so uhm, have a nice week!
tata~ 




0 comments on "Turning points (:"