Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Lemons (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 10:46 PM
Hi, sore throat  (:
I am now drinking lots of water,
can say that i drink till super full,
fast fast recover (:

And I found that lemon are awesome :D
I like that sweet sour taste in it,
the very very nice smelling of it,
and the best part of it is that
they can cure my stomache
heh, i love lemonsss ;)

By the way,
I actually cursed Bill Gates yesterday d:
actually not his fault,
just idk what happen to that so smart microsoft word

thanks to yesterday's incident,
am still here redoing the whole stuff,
although i'm really tired out of nothing,
what i did is keep pressing the save button,
in case is gone again (:

Then then,
I think i am having phobia with ironing clothes.
Super super regretted for dumping all those clothes for so long,
is like keep iron iron and iron,
and there still lots more to go :O

Read storybooks :D
But seems like even the book is asking me to do the same thing
S.M.I.L.E (:
smile smile smile like :D

Next thing,
imma going to stretch for the whole week now,
cause i'm like a wood now,
i can say epic failed (:

tata for now (:
nights!

0 comments on "Lemons (:"