Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hand-in-hand (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 12:11 AM
I'm healthy,
I'm energetic,
I had survived (:

Well,
back from camp 2 days ago,
but it seems it had been months ago
maybe i slept too much, heh ;)

I can said that was the special camp in this 5 years (:
cause i never felt so tired,
so exhausting, so lethargic,
I never know that i can sleep while walking (Y)

My first time did not sleep for the whole night,
keep doing stuff really kept me awake,
jumping while bathing in 4 something in the morning,
really woke me up from all the dizziness and headache ;)

Sometimes i don't believe that
bonding can be built through works,
but now i believe that (:
I'll never think that i can talk so much with people i seldom talk to,
it is just like in a blink of time, like miracle or what :O

Although there was some incident,
which made me a little furious at that time,
but at least i succeed to control myself (:
and now i know that solving problems,
is sometimes better to be done together ;)

Truly, there were some arguments during discussions,
yes, i did get annoyed and somehow mumbled,
there were sometimes when people hurt you,
directly without knowing it,
all these things do happen all the time,
but who knows that in the end,
all this tiny little stuff makes people more united,
and came out with a better solution (:

Just going to mention some highlights (:
Detective games was quite awesome,
can't deny the fact that i was the luckiest one,
not anything but to get scared by the two nom nom :D

Both of them were super awesome,
I mean they really did a good job (:
And jun's station was real creepy for them,
but comfortable for me, heh ;)

Walking around and trying to confused them,
saw funny stuffs, and laughed madly :D
zhi-qi's hibernating mode, elmo checking the leaves,
heard people screaming all over,
saw all the drama presented by the commitee,
awesome much ;)

Sleeping on the floor, behind the chairs,
while juniors were presenting stuffs,
first time time felt that there was a hammer,
hammering myself whole day long,
and that's my first day (:


Second day morning was even awesome,
awesome till i don't want to mention (:
but still i want to tell the whole world that
I AM HEALTHY :D

Find food was really epic, heh ;)
Walking around with Eshen,
talking umbrella and wearing cap,
just to make them bankrupt d:

and wan's slang was really nice,
doesn't know how to imitate,
but still really let everyone have a memorable impression (:

Then Amazing Race :D
was so scared and is like all the feelings just came up,
then i kept peeking at the list of ingredients,
then ket laugh when making them the sandwich d:

then walk walk walk,
from in to out,
and the moquitoes were also following me in and out (:
They love me too much,
I think they'll die if they left me ;)

Too many stuff to said,
can't said them all here (:
so just let me kept them as my memories
heeeee :D

Drama night (:
To be honest, i just heard them screaming,
people laughing, and i don know what's happening,
I just know the moment i finished calculating marks,
sat on chair, trying to focus on their drama,
I was immediately dozed off d:
and owh, thanks zhao :D

Our hand-in-hand performance,
quite nice i guess? d:
a little mistakes here and there,
still good la, okay? heee (:

Teacher's performance the best :D
singing, playing guitar,rapping and so on (:
makes me alive suddenly,
but as soon as the performance ended,
u know what happened d:



Third morning,
woke up in a really blur mode,
peeking the watch and thinking what should i do,
then only realized that i left 5 minutes to ready myself d:

Went for hiking,
awesome much cause i can sleep while walking (:
just climb climb climb,
den climb climb climb,
den reached the top (:

took some photos,
sang songs,
did random stuff,
and went down (:

I don't really remember how the surrounding looks like,
cause i kept focusing on the pathway,
cause is like if I didn't focus,
at anytime I'll fall and idk what will happen d:

Then went for a place after closing ceromony,
just a place, cause i don know what's the name,
so i'll just call it " The place " d:

talked lots of stuffs
childhood memories ;)
Talked bout cartoons, story books,
and many many things (:

Then went up to bus,
the first thing I did is prevent myself from lying down,
but what happened was i almost fall down
cause i fall asleep while sitting d:

Then i don know what happened,
just reached the destination,
went down for lunch,
everyone was like suddenly so high,
kept cheering and so on, heeee (:

Then went home,
sleep and sleep and sleep d:
THE END :D

My description is like getting shorter and shorter d:
bear with it, heh (:
But still awesome camp to be remembered!

Thank you to everyone,
juniors, committee, friend and teachers (:
sorry for making you people worried,
but remember that imma healthy person :D

Pictures will be posted next time (:
Hand-in-hand ;)

0 comments on "Hand-in-hand (:"