Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Baby shark (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 9:15 PM
Hello (:
wo hen hao,
I'm fine,
khabar baik :D

Am really scare to go into discipline room now,
nothing to do with discipline cases,
just i am too scare with those questions
seriously scared off :)
I know is kind of caring,
appreciated it and thanks for it,
but just too embarrassing :O

yesterday was a total disaster,
today is also half a disaster d:
saw many many stars,
many many shadows,
and I can't focus on stuff -.-

first time go school and sleep whole day (Y)
before assembly till school end.
teacher's talking was like some birds chirping
and everything seemed like nothing d:

And the worse thing is even the teachers know 
what happened to me, somemore it is the same teachers.
I even missed the chance to see bunnny ):
dui bu qi AMA & bunny ):

Then then,
I must clear myself that 
I AM SEVENTEEN, SEVENTEEN OKAY (:
and thanks to you,
I am now half knowing how to eat those yucky pills -.-

Exams results are like,
so far so good,
careless mistakes as usual,
must try to avoid them next time,
good luck heh ;)

One more thing,
I super super dislike that encikazman -.-
he is so i don know how to say,
i mean now i can say that ezani or salwana is much more better

But still,
Thank you everyone (:
I am fine and healthy :D
Will recover very very soon!
tata!

0 comments on "Baby shark (:"