Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Monday, January 9, 2012

The cutest sweets (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 5:58 PM
*waves*
Am lack of time yesterday,
so uhm here I am (:


Ang Eshennnn (:
Happy Belated Birthday!

Was supposed to surprise you more,
but too bad that the guard phoned you ):
But I still like the expression of yours,
and kept saying : yer, 你们很坏,很奇怪哩.
eheheeee d:

I still remembered i was sitting in front of you,
in the first day in CHS (:
I was thinking why are you so white and chubby d:
I don know how we end up to be good friends,
But still I love how the way goes (;

First trip with you was the Sekinchang trip,
I don't remember how was the trip like,
I only remembered me n zhao was quarreling all the way d:

I remembered having baking session with you, bel and hui en (:
It was truly fun having time with all of you,
talking stuff leisurely,
laughing for some funny stuff,
playing like idk what,
I hope the time can go back :")

You are always the cheerful one,
whenever I see you smile,
I will like heheeee :D
you made me smile!

Another thing is that you are super cute :D
no matter your face expression,
the way you talk or type,
they always make people feel warm and happy ;)

Thank you for always being there for me,
making my second chapter of life a memorable one (:
I'll treasure the time we spent together,
because the memories will always last!

Be more confidence to yourself,
and all the best in everything.
remember that you are always awesome :D


hong yi xuan, wo ai ni (:
jia youuu o! 

0 comments on "The cutest sweets (:"