Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Friday, December 30, 2011

Hakuna Matata (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 4:09 PM
ni hao (:
* waves *

Finally done the header last night :D
Flowers as theme this time 
Am actually thinking which background suits it most
But seems like both of it is nice  ._.
But this time i must decide by myself , heh

Thank you to RP x)
Photoscape you gave is so awesome
The header is much more better than the previous one 
The one I did using photoshop d:
I guess you will be the only one who saw that
nevermind, am still more hf than you x)
Saw AMA's blog post yesterday 
Is true that I always had fun while skyping with her
It is funny to imagine RP's face expression while we are playing ;)
I like the way we interact, 
I hope it will always remains the same (:
And then bu yao jin, xiao r sunnn bu guai ni (:

Then, had a short conversation with rach ;)
Long time didn't see her,
Kinda miss her already :")
Will be seeing her soon in 4 more days,heee!

Well,
saw lots of small little kid today (:
most of them are very very chubby that I felt like pinching them
I saw a girl with a very beautiful eyes and cute smile :D
She's super super cute and I like her ;)

Nothing much happened today,
But i was very very blur ):
What an embarrassing incident,
and it really hurts, physically :/
*skip skip *

As we know,
School is going to reopen
And i have dumped all my works for so long
Got to start writing some words so that they won't look so ugly d:

But then I have a good news here!
My class teacher is no longer her :D
I hope they had changed a better one for us,
at least better than her 50 percent ;)

Ciao for now!
Post for review of 2011 will be up tmrw (:

*opps, forgotten that it's still a privated blog d: *

0 comments on "Hakuna Matata (:"