Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Back To December (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 3:27 PM
Hello!
Have step into the first day of the last month ;)

Back to December (:
I do not know whether i will have an interesting one
But I'll hope i will have one, hee

I hope,
When i have finished my last stack of story books,
I can still find more to read (:
Cause I don't think I'll have time to read them next year

Secondly,
I hope mummy can change her plan d:
I really really really want to celebrate dong zhi with grandma (:
I miss the time doing the glutinous rice ball with her,
making the green colouring by using pandan,
creating all sorts of different shape tang yuan ;)
I want to do it again :D

Thirdly,
I hope my brother to make up his mind as soon as he can,
When do he want to go and do his survey or whatsoever
just make up his mind (:

Fourthly,
I don know when am I going to watch Happy Feet ;S
And RRP said that it was nice,
especially when there is songs (:
I want to watch :D

Then,
Looking forward for 17th and 18th ;)
At least I don't have to rot at home that two days
Hope I'll have fun helping out!

Okay,
Back to reality ;)

Plan with Kai Song,
Is almost going to success , i guess (:
But I think it will only start next year,
Just a maybe,
Hope can make it out as soon as i can ;)

I still left 4 books,
For the series of story books (:
That storyline sounds a bit sorrowful,
But indeed is a very different kind of books
Cause it is unlike the others,
It doesn't have an happy ending till now
Kind of the reality,
Wait till i read the last book,
Then I'll know ;)

Owh ya ,
The doggy that rrp gave me (:
Finally, I'll name it puppup <3

Dido says:
Have an awesome December
tata (:

0 comments on "Back To December (:"