Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Waiting Outside The Line ;)

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 10:20 PM
Hello!
Had an unusual Saturday (:

Received postcards from Yushu they all
Postcard from Taiwan (:
Like the little girl taking balloon they drawn
Very very cute, heeeee ;)

The green green background,
with a girl sitting on the log (:
Meaningful quote on it :
好好爱自己是寻找幸福的第一步 ;)

Well,
That background reminded me of the wonderful walk
At the lost world of Tambun last month (:
That was when I walked around alone,
Looking at trees, people and the surrounding
Sitting on a fake log made bridge,
Talking to friends whom swam by (:
I like that very much and hope to do it again ;)

Did not attend tuition and music class as usual d:
Instead I went to an awesome event,
" The Poetic Raphsody " (:

Well,
I can say that was truly awesome (:
At least they had bring out most of the message through their movements
which means that it was a success one.

Got shouted by my friends d:
Fine, I'm regretted to ditch that opportunity for the sake of finals
But when I thought if I ditch finals for that
I will have blame myself for don know how long
So, what is done is done d:

Then, I am thinking how wonderful it will be
when all the blood sucker extinct (:
Well, I hope this day will come as soon as possible
Go away from me, blood sucker!

Next thing,
From now onwards,
I will never ever think that steam will not harm
Cause it does harm dreadfully :(

Skip that d:
Hello to these cute little thing (:
As you can see,
Blog layout was changed yesterday (:
Say " aloha " to the cute little snowman and snowflakes, hehe

Before I end, hmmm
Bridge of light by Pink is nice
A Thousand Years by Christina Perri is awesome too (:
Try it out!

Tata with lots of smile (:

0 comments on "Waiting Outside The Line ;)"