Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Monday, November 14, 2011

Time is being a friend stealer (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 12:59 PM
Dumbo (:
I'm here again ,heee

Well, went gathering yesterday
It was awesome much,
Although i just kept quiet all the time 
I am really in the wrong channel with them
Everything they talked about their school 
is like a what and then another what 

As what he said,
I have changed quite a lot,
not physically , but mentally (:
But I can say that I am not shy as what you said
I just learned to keep myself quiet
after all those disastrous incident

I might be weird,
I might be too different from the old me,
But please accept for who I am now,
and bear with it (:

Going for a5 gathering tonight, heee
Not really very excited or have special feeling for it,
cause i am just too scare for all the silence that might be occur
And I know mummy is worried :/

Sorry mummy ,
I knew that incident that happened have a total impact to you,
But like what I have explained,
I got important stuff to do
Thank you for understanding (:
I promise I will be back safely, no worries ;)

Still got some other stuff,
I think it is better to leave it for next post , heee (:
Got to comply my promise to mummy
ciao for music and homework (:

0 comments on "Time is being a friend stealer (:"