Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sweet Serendipity (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 3:48 PM
14.11.11
a5 gathering & birthday celebration (:

It might be the last birthday to be celebrate with friends
during the high school life :")
Next year I'm going to celebrate with books, hehe

For now,
I keep have a kind of fear
thinking what life would be like after graduation
In a new stage of life,
what things would happen?

Well,
back to yesterday (:

I'm really glad to celebrate birthday together with another birthday boy (:
When I was still a child, I often hope i can find one
cause I think it will be fun to double the happiness
And indeed it is a yes (:

Hope you have a blast (:
Always remember that there is a bunch of friends that will remember your day!

Being late for gathering d:
Super duper sorry :/
I'm kind of shocked to see so many of you there,
I'm really glad :D

Thanks for the celebration
As for the cake,
You guys make me felt really bashful :O
But still I really appreciated (:

I knew i didn't know how to use that knife to cut the cake,
Is not the right knife to use ,
I was like sawing the cake instead of cutting it d:

Thumbs up for Lian Jiet for organizing this (:
you looked tired and quiet yesterday,
ehehe, smile (:

Thank you Hsien Loong for providing me transport
Helping me to finish tat cheesy spaghetti and cake d:
Note that, I have grew up
And I'm not a kid anymore d:

Hello doggy!
You will get ur name soon ;) heee
Congrats pei for being the first one d:
You are even being the first one for early wishes, hee
I knew i trouble you much taking you as an emotion storage
But I'm super duper appreciated for you as my friend (:
Thank you for the doggy and the blog post ;)

Thank you Michelle for the blog post (:
As what you said in that post,
I can see that friendship often comes without us knowing ;)
I'll treasure it <3
Then, next time don't wear high heels, heee
And I still want to play that thing d:

Thank you to Rach (:
Talking craps with me in class,
Helping me and being a messenger for me & Kai Song (:
And also for the little doggy to scare of cats d:

Actually I want to thank everyone present d:
So, a very very very big thank you to them (:


Apart from them (:
Thank  you daddy, hehe
I got shock to see that picture message d:
I knew you must had wasted a lot of time just to send me that ;)

And thank you to my dears,
Giving me the card full of wishes ;)
I really really did have fun with you people ;)

After that few hours spending time with a5-ians
kind of blame myself for going there not for the purpose as stated , hehe
I always though that gathering will have many many silence occurred,
I am fear of that, but yesterday event proved I'm wrong
I promise not to have this kind of thinking anymore (:

Really had a great day yesterday,
although being woke by mummy in the early morning
I really got super hyper playing the circling thing with may xian & michelle ;)
I want to play again!
fall down also nevermind,  heh d:


With loves and gratitude ,
My life is colourful because of friends ;)
May the bonds get stronger :)
Tata ~

0 comments on "Sweet Serendipity (:"