Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Friday, November 11, 2011

One wants one's one wander wand (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 3:35 PM
Hello!
11.11.11 , a great date (:

Well, last day of school
last day of my form 4's life (:
Although i have been not liking my class since the beginning
still I have spent one year with all of them

Sometimes, we really need to accept what we were given (:
Although I still miss my old classmates,
I still miss a5 more,
But still I have to accept the fact to have them as my classmates

I really got a weird morning today,
First is waking up 2 hours before the actual time
and cleaning up myself 
But at least I still manage to find out
And went back to sleep again d:

Then was thinking weird stuff
Did not even listen properly what people said,
And was bad enough to simply reply people questions
heee, sorry d:

Then using up my time in school
by doing lots of sudoku again (:
I mean i used to not playing it,
But I'm really too bored , heee

And I got my cert,
with an additional " h " -.-
I like the colour of the cert, colourful enough, heee
Got to get my allowance, ye bonus and that government thingy next year (:

Recently, I'm kind of have a mixed feeling,
I don't know why
Sometimes i feel like smiling or even shed tears -.-
Is just too random to do all these kind of things,
So uhm skip this (:

I supposed they are watching the movie right now (:
Didn't get to join them ):
well, i am just going to rot at home,
if mummy plan is going to fail again -.-

Then, farewell for Pn Joyce yesterday (:
My first impression of her is by my gor gor
Indeed it wasn't that well,
But undeniable she is really good (:

I appreciated her,
Helping me out,
Having faith in me,
Helping me to deal with the hard times,
Understanding my situations,
and yes giving me all kinds of opportunities (:

Working with her is indeed wonderful,
She wasn't being tricky,
indeed very nice to work with(:
All the best again,
and thank you for everything (:

And uhm, i got suprise (:
Thank you for the card, the early wishes and present!
* and thank you nuffnang too d: *
And I'm not going to see them now, few more days d:

I knew you guys is going to be miles away from me,
I hope mummy will take me as a teenager next time :")
Have fun in Taiwan my dears!
Remember to take many photos and I'll miss you guys (:

Bringing up to the issue of child ( Y )
Seriously, I don't look like a child 
Why are mummy colleagues asking me am I a primary student again?
And why are waiters asking me do I need a kid meal -.-
Hello people, I'm going to be officialy 16
Not a kid at all, so yeah (:

Holidays is here,
List to be fulfilled is here too (:
1. Read many many storybooks (:
2. Give chickles and teddy a bath
3. Solve all my problems on homeworks
4. Go outing ;)
5. Have a family trip. heee
6. Deal with impro and motif d:
7. Have fun, hehe
I'm not greedy,
Just a few here first, heh (:

Wishes for this great day :
Great day for everyday (:

Tata with lots of love (:
Happy Holidays!
* remember to look at the awesome title d: *


0 comments on "One wants one's one wander wand (:"