Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Princess Diaries (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 3:57 PM
It's Thursday,
I'm still counting on my fingers (:
When can I not have these home alone day?

Everyday woke up with an empty house,
Silent is all i know :/
I can't be facing scores everyday,
facing these non-living gadgets
really drive me crazy!

Nowadays,
I like night time more (:
Cause at least there are people with me,
I can talk to any of them ;)

Unlike during the days,
I just felt like a woodstick
Dull and going to die of boredom
So night time for the win (:,

The weather isn't good either
It's fine,
But I really can't stand the drastic changes everyday -.-
Got headache in the day, almost shivering at night
This is just not balance at all :S

Currently reading story books through internet again d:
I want to read the real book, not these fake ones
I knew is not good to sit here long for story books,
But boredom wins over d:

38 days more to Christmas :D
nothing planned on that day though,
But I'm going to turn bloggie Christamas (:
I have got 4 options,
But I don't know which to choose d:
Option 1 (:
Option 2 ;)
Option 3 :D
Option 4 ^ ^
Give me a helping hand , thank you!

Just sent chickles and few of them to bath :D
I asked whether can i put teddy in,
But then i got back an empty glance from mummy
which means a no :/
How should i bath teddy?

And then,
I was thinking bout giving names to that few little fellow, heee
I can't think of any cute names for them *sigh*
I need inspiration ;)

Got to go to school tmrw (:
At least tmrw will not be so boring , I think
And now i always hope Friday and weekend come as soon as possible
Because there is something keep me busy
Make me feel not lifeless at all :D

bai bai (:

0 comments on "The Princess Diaries (:"