Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Friday, October 28, 2011

Perfectionist (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 9:59 AM
Yeehaaaa :D
I'm not bored,
Cause I have got something to do, heh ;)

Not much thing to say,
But still, I'm lifeless much for the past few days
Today will be a different one, i guess ;)

Main purpose for this post:
Make myself clear (:

Well,
I don't talk doesn't means I'm antisocial
I means I talk, but seldom (:

When I don't gave any response on some issue
Cause I knew things will go off
when the times go by (:

I don't mislead people,
I just let people to have more space to think about stuffs
Not saying imagination, but the truth (:

Sometimes I will still shed my tears
when mentioning about the bad memories
This is me, I can't forget them
I wish I could (:

When I looks not so hyper,
I'm not sad,
I'm just wanting some inner peace (:

If you got confused,
Ask me, I'll tell you (:

I putting (: in every last sentence
Cause I found it funny for the issue, heh ;)

Don't get mislead by me,
I'm just too special or maybe too weird to understand (:
Understand me by other ways
You'll find it different (:

Here is some awesome much thing ;)
如果没有那热血沸腾的一天,我的世界会少了一个色彩,如果没有傻瓜笨蛋的你们,我的世界会停止转动。
如果没有炫烂的泡沫,我的心田会少了一个梦,如果没有义气秉直的你们,我的记忆拼图,不会完整。
如果没有你们这一班朋友,我的生活会少了一个回忆,如果没有美好的回忆,我的生活不会精彩。
如果没有脆丽的歌声,我的头脑会一直放空,如果没有外表冰冷内心却富有温暖巧克力雪糕的问候,我会被冻死.


tata (:
皮蛋和鹅蛋的谈话 (:

0 comments on "Perfectionist (:"