Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Next to you (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 8:00 PM
Hello (:
Tomorrow is monday
Tomorrow is going to be a good good day 
I mean it must be a good day no matter what (:

I'm not bored now
I mean I am not boring (:
Finished the sejarah questions in don know how many days
Yes, results of not concentrating d:

And add maths (:
Gahhhh, why you seems to be easy
ONLY when I'm doing you in tuition
Why are you bullying me at home, hmph :/

My sunday night is going to be free
And is like lifeless much -.-
Shouldn't have skip much classes for exams
Not worth i guess?

I just got to pick up my music stuff
But I don't feel like doing it :P
I mean playing it for relaxing purposes, 
I'll give a nod and a yes (:
But for exam ,
idontlikeexaminanywayihateexams!

Then then, mummy cant stop asking me to go that camp 
eeeee, 3 weeks
is not 3 days, is 3 weeks okay :/
By hook or by crook,
IDONCAREIAMNOTGOING :D

And then,
I want to finish that book :/
Is like read till almost half only,
I want to finish it!
I'm going to find ways to finish it, heh ;)

Listening to many many songs nowadays (:
Keeping rhythms and accompanies in my head
Just to use them in that particular improvisation and motif
You see, is exam again :P

Can't wait for tmrw afternoon, heh ;)
Going to let AMA see my girl girl n boy boy, heeeeee
I still remember they went into my life when I was 5
But I still love them much ;)

Tomorrow is a good day :D
lalala, tata (:

0 comments on "Next to you (:"