Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Monday, October 31, 2011

Challenge me (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 7:02 PM
ni hao (:
I'm here,
again ;)

Well,
Showed AMA candy and brilliant ;)
Waved their hands,
Showed brilliant's football and candy's love
heeeeee (:

Toys of mine during the childhood ;)
I still remember i used to hug them everynight
Playing or even talking to them before I slept
Good memories eh ;)

And erm,
Although today I prepared to accept some facts
But it happend that it is going to happen another day
So uhm,
Still need to be optimistic (:

My gor gor is just too lifeless,
and being such a weirdo d:
Spamming my facebook chat without any reasons,
typing nonsense and I'm just sitting beside him -.-

I got not much thing to say,
But I really really want to read story books :D

Here's a nice one (:


One thing is that,
I'm going to come here for idk how many days
Just to say that,
Everyday tomorrow of mine is a good day ;)
Tomorrow is a good day :D

tata (:

0 comments on "Challenge me (:"