Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Monday, October 3, 2011

Minnie (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 3:50 PM
Hello, wello and yello (;
Feeling dizzy whole day long,
With a sudden stomachache just right before the exam started
How nice (:

And I'm suppose to be having a nap now,
But I watched tom and jerry which made me happy (:
I still love cartoons . hehe
Cause they are awesome ;)

And playing songs for own entertainment
is always much more better (:

And Mr Physics,
I know you got no life,
But I have a wonderful life (:
Don't get jealous and ruined my too

I don't know tension,
I know attention (:
I don't know what force
I know I'm forced to read you
I don't know why you hate me
I know I don't really like you too (:

At first, I screwed physics.
And I feel like screw it back (:
But now I feel like screw another human being more

Yes, As what I said
You'll never get respect from us (:
Cause you are more like a coward
You are more to emptiness
You have got nothing physically and mentally
Maybe yes, but not tat much (:

Now I feel like spilling a hot soup on a few people
I know I'm like overheated
But if you are giving me hope,
And at the same time distinguished it
You'll get it and I mean it (:

Holidays for 8 days (:
And the wars with books starts now
Before that was just a small fight
Now is the real war (:

Good luck to the form 3's
Happy studying to all the others (:

Tata~
* wave*

0 comments on "Minnie (:"