Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Smile on Your Face (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 12:45 AM
It's 12.30a.m.
And I'm still here (:
Skyping with yushu and blogging here
hehe

Yushu was singing songs while doing the trip stuff
while I was here blogging while waiting for her (:
Although my study plan failed
But I'm still happy with what I have done today.
Kinda sastisfied (:
p/s: I feel like recording yushu's singing d:

And to panda (:
Really wanted to thank you for lending me a helping hand.
Although I really feel ill at ease
You are supposed to go to the trip
But ended up helping me do the planning

You are really experienced in it
I can't deny it (:
Is hard to find ppl like you and yushu
Helping me out till so late
And is during the exam's period ;")
I really appreciated for both of your hardwork
And yushu for helping me out all the way long (:

I hope with the help of all of you
Co operation and participation of everyone of them
I could carry out an organizer's works
Without shedding tears for the first time (:



And I changed skype profile pic (:
hehe, a cute little creature saying hello!
found it on tumblr. ;)

That's for now (:
Tata and back to work!

0 comments on "A Smile on Your Face (:"