Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Love

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 4:44 PM
ni hao (:
Wo jin tian bu shi hen hao :/
hehe

Hmmm, regretted for it
Shouldn't have done tat for more than 1 hour.
Eyes are swelling,
Head is so heavy for the whole day.

But I really couldn't resist to do that.
I can't stand any more pressure in me myself
I don't talk much,
I don't like telling people my stuff,
Cause I feel very unsafe ):

When I was still young,
I told you everything,
But now I don't.
Cause I'm no longer a kid to you,
And you wouldn't give me advice on my problem
You rather mention is repeatedly,
Without noticing I'm crying (:

And these few days,
Those creatures keep appearing in front of me
and they were too gross for me.
Cats, rats and more.

I screamed,
I got a slight heart attack,
And I dislike you all ):
Go away pleas eand thank you !

Tmrw is physics (:
And to dear physics :
I have put much effort on you, I hope you don't treat  me like how bio and moral treated me (:
I mean, I try to understand and love you,
So try to love me and understand me too <3



I will smile from now (:
Although tears might be rolling down,
anger might be exploded like volcano
But I'll try.
Have faith in me (:

Tata~

0 comments on "Love"