Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Friday, September 30, 2011

Loser like me (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 1:54 PM
Hello (:
I feel like go to a wide place
Scream and shout as loud as I can.
I need to distress like seriously :(
I'm always the loser to stress and panic.
And I don't want to be.

I don't feeling eating now
Cause I'm just disappointed to myself.
Very very disappointed ):
Why would I forgot almost everything just because of panic 
I'm just a failure ):

Is like everytime the subject i focus more on it,
I really got a bad return
Conclusion: Don't study much
But I can't make it
I swear I can't

Woke up early morning with a totally bad sign
Blood on lips -.-
Scare me much, and is very pain :/

Yeah, found this on facebook.
The more you see the picture move, the stress-er you are


And to another loser out there 
You better keep your mouth shut!
If you really hate me that much
Curse me to death instead of cursing me for having bad luck or whatever in my studies

And yes you, 
I'm student not your pembantu or what
Can you please do it by yourself?
Asking to lie on the phone
And you have got nothing 
Get a life!

Whatever it is
Got to go against the plan now (:
Rest day for today!
bye!

0 comments on "Loser like me (:"