Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 5:17 PM

GAHHHHH !
What happened to me today?
Kept got angry even due to little things ):

I shouldn't be angry with little stuffs
But why I am doing it so frequently today?
Is it I absorbed too much of sunlight today?

I got to do something to chill myself out
And I really wanted to take a nap but I can't
Essay not done yet ):
But I got no mood to do it now
There is something irratable that make me moody
I don know what is that

Today was really lifeless in the dataran
VERY VERY LIFELESS
But good news is that
I got to attend lessons for the next 3 days :D
means no rehearsal ;)

And uhm, food -.-
I got too many food with me now
It irritates me, like seriously
I can even feel that I'm very full just by thinking of them
When I saw them, I feel like throwing them :/
And again I'm really in a bad temper today -.-

Reached home very late today ):
Became a roasted human under the hot sun
And did not get to skype with michelle 
Is like I broke a promise ):

Sorryyyy ):
Tmrw I'll show you (:
Ciao for essay :/

0 comments on " "