Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Monday, September 5, 2011

Effiel Tower

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 5:55 PM

School reopens (:
And yes, stress out again!
Looking at the physics reflection like a freak
But still don't understand what it is
This is physics for me :D

And uhm, add maths
I only realized that i forgot almost everything
during last week tuition (:

What else? Sejarah!
Ahh, epic enough (:
I stared at the same page for 10 minutes
and realized that i was day dreaming

Got to stop saying about them
Is better to finish my tuition homework now (:
But still I want to munch out all the words first


Well, this morning was really too epic
I thought it was a good start to have my flag raise on time
cause i have not been doing that for too long d:
But when I heard principal saying ceongsam this word
I almost jump with shock :O

When I was feeling relief that she didn't say out the name
My teacher had been going her a favour and mentioned it in class
Worst period ever, i mean it.
I am trying not to let people know, and yet * you know what*

The whole day, I got bug by the few classmates
because of that -.-
And i let mummy laughed for more than 1 minute in phone
Fine. whatever it is, no one is going to see it ^ ^

p/s:  sending msg to teacher tat I had never met before is really weird :s
*skip*


Tumblr :D
Tumblr got many effiel towers <3
Just showed michelle album of it yesterday! * heheee*





And owh, AMA!
tmrw tmrw :D I'll show you POOOOH, eeyore, tigger and effiel tower ;)

Sayonara ;)

0 comments on "Effiel Tower"