Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Love the way you lie

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 9:50 PM
Yello (:
Hectic and fruitful week!
Glad that I had kind of settled the trip stuff
Finished my transposition and yes, after 3 weeks d:
And also I did settle the demerit system :D

Just got back from my 2 days life marathon (:
Tired and exhausted..
Next week schedule is really killing me :/
And my time management is getting out of control
Can ya help me out? heheee

Given Nasi Lemak again as breakfast
But I am kind enough to give other ppl d:
I don't know do I still have to get tat everday :O
I hope not ;)

Met quite a lot of awkward moment today
Super dislike, hmph :B
I don't know why it is awkward for me
But undeniably is that if it is not awkward then it's weird ;p

Owh, my phone -.-
BAD BAD PHONE, hmph 
I can't reply message, I can't call
The alarm wont rang, although the phone is on -.-

So, 16 days more to final :/
And and I am super worried ):
I don't know can i managed to maintain it
Is too much to study and I'm lack of time ):
See this :D


Owh ya!
I ain't going for the principal retirement :P
I mean most of us wont go for it 
heheeee

I wonder what celebrations do we have today or tmrw?
Why are people nearby my neighbourhood playing fireworks?
It is pretty enough and yet annoying
I mean I will get scare off when it suddenly BOOMED 
Anyway, wo bu guan ta jiu ke yi liao ;)

Then, next monday is mooncake festival :D
My house is full with different types of mooncake 
And the flavours were really weird :O
But still I want to play candles! hehe
But mummy said i am not a child anymore. *booo*

CHILD this words made me think of baby (:
But not a good thing, cause everyone said i am like baby -.-
But I am not okay. blek :P
AMA, see this :D


Happy Mooncake Festival ,
Happy No Monday Blues,
Happy Holidays (:
ciao~

0 comments on "Love the way you lie"