Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Vinegar (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 9:22 PM
Dumbo (:
It's saturday again!
And and final is two days from now ):
I'm not prepared yet, especially add maths

Add maths = duo yu de shu xue d:
I mean like i think too much for the solution,
and I got wrong in the end -.-
That is why I never like maths (:

Then, i got one month of music class off  :D
Means i can concentrate on my exams. hehe
Good to have a singapore PR teacher d:

Nowadays keep eating new bought biscuits ;P
Even mummy cant resist to eat them,
So how could I don't eat them? hehe

And I watched cartoon everyday while eating my lunch :D
DUMBO :D
2D mickey mouse
Home Alone
Yay! (:

And then,
I am praying don't rain that much anymore (:
I don't want to wear jacket everyday,
making me looks like a sick person (:

Owh, next wednesday ( Y )
I don't want to go to school,
but i don't want my 22 marks got deducted -.-
Many of them planned to buy sick certificate,
And I'm very sure mummy wont do that :/

Mummy asked why is she retiring on such day
And I said cause she doesn't want anyone to attend it d:
But gor gor so bad ):
He said why should i care about my marks got deducted,
And the worse thing is that he said i am too marky -.-
FINE, go away!

okay la (:
I got to go and do that duo yu de shu xue,
can't go according to my plan to study komsas :/

tata (:

0 comments on "Vinegar (:"