Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Inheritance

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 8:46 PM
bubulala (:
Getting better. hehe

Well,
Went for course this morning
It was quite bored
Everything seems to be very familiar
and yet they are repeating it (:

Went for secretary department
That was really bored
And we were said that we have got up to a pirate ship * hehe*
But still do I really have those secretary looks?

Saw AMA there (:
Same group for the games too (:
actually I was supposed to be in 9
But someone just exchange with me
How lucky ;)

Baby rach forgot to bring my homework ):
She was trying to figure out the korean words on my shirt
Super cute eh (:

Owh ya!
Taylor's Lakeside is really nice :D

Got to take exam on Nov
And the passing marks is really insane
Teacher said 80% candidates failed :O
If I failed, mummy is going to kill me
cause the fees is like loan shark

Got to buck up now (:
Jobs are coming up recently
Trips, dinner, Interview, exams, etc
Wish me luck (:

Tata (:

0 comments on "Inheritance"