Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Runaway (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 4:47 PM
Hello bloggie (:
Bye mosquitoes!

Bad mosquitoes
BAD BAD BAD!
Sting on my face and toes -.-
How smart eh * blek*

Better don't let me see you
I will kill everyone of you
If not i will die cause of insufficient blood
Boo you! x(

Then today do segak again -.-
This is the 4th times already
Last 3 years did once a year
This year did four times
I wonder what is the problem with her -.-
*skip*

I knew that i don't talk much
Except for people who are quite close to me
I seldom start a conversation
Listen more than speak
This is me (:

If I don't start a conversation
doesn't mean I hate you
doesn't mean I ignore you
So, bear with me (:

Besides, i knew that I don reply all of the msg
It is either no need to reply
don know how to reply or reach dateline (:
As easy as this

Again, please bear with me (:
Cause it doesn't mean that i got annoyed or whatsoever

I am really speechless with the affair happened recently
Not going to mention what and why
Cause it will make me put -.- all the way
But still PLEASE bear with me (:

Tomorrow is holiday :D
I bet mummy is going to pull me out
Gor gor envies me again :P
Erm erm..
Happy Holidays ;)

Bai bai !

0 comments on "Runaway (:"