Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Forget and Be Nice (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 7:14 PM
Wheee~ 
Went to school today (:

Felt much more better than yesterday
But kept short of breath ):
And after eating the medicine
Made me so sleepy 

Actually wanted to said something
about the Famine 30 (:

During the 30 hours
I can't really feel the starving *hehe*
I just felt cold 
Indeed learn quite a lot of things
and made friends too (:

And i really want to show my gratitude
towards all committees and volunteers there (:
You all have been very sacrificing
Donating me jackets although you guys felt cold
Giving me many sleeping bags while you guys sleep on the table
Asking me whether am I still okay whenever I woke up in the midnight 
You all are really awesome :")
A very big thank you to all of you :D

To everyone out there (:
Thank you for being concern
I know that I seems very weak but i am not d:
Indeed please don't exaggerate
I will still love myself and love everyone :D

Daddy & mummy (:
Sorry for making both of you worried
I will TRY to drink as much water as i can *cross fingers*
I am always grateful to have both of you <3

Lastly,
I got to go and finish my physics workbook 
And I'll breath properly (:
Tata~

0 comments on "Forget and Be Nice (:"