Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Penguinssss :D

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 5:35 PM
It's a new day (:
I was actually not thinking about yesterday rubbish anymore

BUT
mummy mention it again -.-
cause she wanna told daddy what happen to me ):

Of course daddy gave me lecture which is not a lecture
those are almost similiar with what mummy told me (:
I mean i appreciate them for telling me all these things
But I just can't stop them from mentioning that

Whenever i said i don wan to do this or that
they will start saying
Since you can say no to us why cant you do that to ur teacher too ):
And the things go round and round again
Daddy even said I am such a smart and tricky people
I should know how to take a time to rest -.-

I know how, but I can't ):
The moment I left someone wil be complaining me
and the next thing i get will be another scolding -.-

I don care
I want make this issue to come to an end
* CASE CLOSE * (:

I need to get a counsellor i guess d:
I kept feeling that i was stupid and useless today -.-
How abnormal I am

I saw gor gor typing vitae and achievements
and he helped me to count what can I write
And what he did was
" U gt no choir,  no NSW competition, no this no that -.- "

whatever
I felt useless ):
If i could write primary achievements
I will not have the feeling d:

GAHH
I told myself not to care but why do I care?
My mind is totally out of control
really gone wild :O

* skip *

I got a few thing i wanted to do :D
1. Play pirates of carribean them song :)
2. Go for a run *whee*
3. Hope my leg get well soon (:
4. I want to read storybooks!
5. Discover my style for motif d:
6. Do some sports thingy
7. Find a place to keep all my softtoys d:
8. Acheive merit or distinction in next music exam
9. Have more and more story from RP d:
10. To determine my way and have fun :D

Btw
Should I go for marching this wednesday ?
If I go that cycle will be back again -.-
And my leg won't recover ):
If i din go
I don know what will happen
But I sense something bad -.-

Delala (:
bubulala !
bibobibo :D

0 comments on "Penguinssss :D"