Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Gino =D

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 7:48 PM
Whee!
Had a very superb friday and saturday (:

Flash back for friday first :D
Not in class for whole day again
Went to interact with the Tanjung Sepat prefects (:

Scribbling on Jordan's minit mesyarat book d:
wrote something very very funny!
Wan and zhao drawing pigs,
writing funny comments
and made us laugh like mad :D

Wan also got addicted to
" grandmother likes *something*
  grandmother doen't like *something*
  Does grandmother like *something* "
I still can't get the logic in it :O

Sharing experiences with them
made me feel very lucky to be in CHS (:

Stayed back for YE production
and i skipped tuition d:
talking craps in SLAD meeting.
Went to production super late *hehe*

And beans again *sighs*
luckily there is people around for me to talk with
if not i will really got frustrated d:

reached home at about 9.30.
mummy was there nagging me for staying back so late in school :P

SATURDAY SATURDAY :D
what a hectic day!

reached empire at the nine something
setting up booth for grand sale (:
walked around all the booth for 4th time with different shirts d:
Super proud of our own product!

Persuading customers to buy something was really hard
I have to repeat many times the same phrases to different customers
and 1 or 2 of them might be buying :O
But some of them got pawned by some of the achievers d:

went to mun's house for a rest (:
and Gino doesn't bark at me anymore :D

Next stop: Bon Odori
The crowd there was really scary
and stuffs sold there was very expensive :O
Saw many friends there (:

It was more like picnicking there (:
And once again Hao Lu made me did something crazy again -.-
kind of fake dancing at the end with all the crowds
and the "roller coaster" by zhi jie
made me said the most sorry ever -.-

Went back to school waiting for mun's bro
The darkness in school made me thought of 2009 Teachers Day
Made a Oscar which looked more like a Christmas Tree
Took nap on the floor with seniors *ouch*

Overnight at mun's house (:
Having girls' talk while doing homework (:
Finished most of the homework there *yay*

Stayed up till 4 :P
Felt super sleepy and left Eshen and mun.

Sunday was very miserable :(
Woke up with sore throat
Went home and got tortured by my stomach -.-
Fever and headache
" Awesome !"

And i haven't collected my donations yet ):
Did not work on it for too long
and thursday is the dateline. :"(

And RMAMA dumped me :(
nevermind, she will bring me story :P

Ciao~

0 comments on "Gino =D"