Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

(:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 7:53 PM
bubu (:
I just feel like coming here
I don know why (:
This will be a random post d:

Yesterday was super duper busy
Stayed back then tuition and then tuition ):
I feel like stop 2 of my tuitions now
One of it mummy said depends on
Another one I am still considering d:

I don't know what will be the consequences for not going
I can't said that I didn't learn anything
But I was very tired on Friday
since Thursday is always the busy day for me

I am trying very hard to keep myself awake
Doing things to distract me
Listening to people gossips when writing karangan d:
But all I felt was I am not concentrating d:
*skip*

My brain is again flooded with bad memories
Whenever a few people reminded me about the same thing
Those memories will be popping out
It's a cycle that I really hate it ):

To be clear to friends, seniors and teachers who are concern to me (:
I really thank you all for approving my ability
Telling me that I was the good ones
And telling me to gambateh
I appreciated it (:

But please stop asking me the same questions
telling me that some other people felt so and so
and of course not to ask me to be happy -.-

I am very happy for who I am now (:
I don't care about it
cause i had a very disgusted memories on those things
I do not want to have another try anymore
So, I am satisfied now (:

Owh, 4S1 (:
I really got fed up with some of you ):
I do not want to feel that
But I just got that feeling

I know that you all like to make fun of teachers
But still there is a limit (:
Taking things without permission
Making teachers to be angry everyday to the whole class

This is really BAD ):
We all want to have a nice and cheerful environment to study (:
And not teachers came in and scold us everyday
If we all want to make our class proud and famous
Let it be famous in a positive way instead of negative (:

Sometimes is not that I can't see or hear anything
I just don't want to know it
Please don't ever make me feel awkward (:
I want to be a normal student who learn in class
not against anyone of you (:

I really missed 2/3A5
Even though not everyone of us being very close to each other
At least we seems to like a big family
Have fun, have punishments together (:
I really hope that S1 will be another A5
cause i really missed all the memories we had :")

Whatever it is
I am hungrryyyyy :P
Nowadays feel super hungry *hehe*

Delala (:
Got to stop crapping here d:
Vale * goodbye*
*wave*
:D

0 comments on "(:"