Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Monday, June 13, 2011

Ferris wheel (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 3:55 PM
Aloha (:School reopens today
And I am getting mad d:

Getting back all the results
Is like having a roller coaster ride 
And sometimes is like giving a sudden heart attack :O

Today i was rather abnormal
I did not hide myself from the others
I do not know why
I think I am getting mad (:

To be honest
Results dropped a lot
I found that
the more effort i put, the worse i did
It is not that I am being not optimistic
But this is a fact for the situation I am facing now

For example (:
I knew i did not understand physics
I spent zillion of times to study it
ended up getting a B and dropped almost 13 marks -.-
As a matter of fact
Standard isn't the same
But this was really a drastic drop

For the sake of it
I will take this as the first time and I hope it will be the last time (:
I have to try to love it <3
If i could solve my science without tuition in lower sec
I believe I could do that to physics to (:
Only if I put much more effort on it ;)

All these are what i expected 
So, I am fine with it (:
I hope I can be as abnormal as I can until I get back all of it d:
I really do not want my depressed expression to appear again
I need a healthy and optimistic thinking life
I have to be a high EQ person (:
This is the only way to stay alive in the society

I hope the trip n sports day will be a successful one (:
I hope it will be a really blessed month for everyone
I knew I could do it if I am willing to do my best (:

tata (:

0 comments on "Ferris wheel (:"