Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ehehe (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 5:35 PM

Hehe (: Went to FedEx workshop yesterday 
almost got frozen in it 
Indeed it was quite fun & I learn quite a lot (:
Presentations by becca was very awesome!
Is good to have English debater MD ;)

Ant the food there was ):
Didn't finish the food d:
Too full and the food was very salty for me 
Food is not the topic so SKIP 

Well...
I can't just bear with him!
Too annoying -.-
Got to face with his annoying face for 2 more months
I know time flies :D

Today got 7 periods of relief 
I don know what is the point going to school (:
Results again 
Bio drop 23 marks 
A very big thank you to the teacher who came out
the bio paper 3 diagram (:
Congrats to her too that she din even know how to label the diagram well
Teacher said it was a trap -.-
BOO! Not a trap but a mistake!
it costs me 17 marks (: THANK YOU AH!

Well.. careless mistakes were reduced :D
quite happy with it (:
Got 2 B for the first time ):
nevermind (: first time n last time okie ? 

Today keep laughing during relief period
really gone mad (:
Playing restricted word with a bunch of friends
But i do not know why i keep laughing 
and laugh till cry d:

Heard quite a lot of weird marking 
Is like people good in english get lower marks in it
and got better marks in chinese
how weird -.-

Ain't going to said too much bout it
I will never know who will see it (:
I guess i have got a good day (:
Ciao~

0 comments on "Ehehe (:"