Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

BOMB(:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 12:00 AM
eeeeeeeeeee (:
RMAMA birthday! 
Pei Pei a.k.a The RP :D


See (: 
I decolourise u from black to PINK :D
I bet u will be seeing this tmrw from somewhere (:


You know what this mean (:
Our symbol (:
We have got Rachael, AMA, Kai Song. Angeline and so on (:

You again (:
Black tubby :P


Nice header u help me to do (:
Thank you!

I remember the days we were once classmates (:
inventing our words and have fun
Even though we are not classmates now
But we always find some way to keep in touch ;)

We share what happened to us (:
We never tell anyone what we have promise not to say
We never have fear to tell each other anything 
Because we both take the words and
You are carefree enough for me to split my emotions on you (:

Thank you RMAMA (:


Wish you a very blessed birthday (:
Hope you will always have the luck with you

Last but not least (:
Remember provide me story n SM :D
Lead a happy life !
All the best ;)

From:          RC   
     Rchild  
 (: Rtrainer 

0 comments on "BOMB(:"