Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 2:48 PM

突然觉得自己很笨 (:
那种许久未光顾的感觉回来了...
明知道到最后还得由自己动手
却还期待有奇迹的出现。

Sometimes it is not the matter that
I do not want to take my responsibility
Is a teamwork... isn't it ?
It is now the very last minute
u guys were asking who will do this n that
after the question there is two words
" I'm busy :) "

i do not want to comment anymore
i knew it will be like that
U all know that if work is not done
I will do it... 
Cause I will be the one worried

I should bear with it
Few more days to go
I will have the freedom & rest that I want it desperately(:

Dream high , fly high ;)
There will always be a rainbow after the thunder storm (:
I believe in myself that I can! 

bubu and lala :D

0 comments on " "