Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Antique Human

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 2:04 PM
Long time no see =D
Owh Crap!
I am getting lifeless since I say I ain't lifeless anymore =/

All the activities are getting to an end
just left 2 more music classes
I ain't going to face my music scores all day long
or even EVERYDAY

I am actually getting envy of those people who are still going for tuition
I know you are going to faint
But please DON'T faint

I am too lifeless all the days
that I am even started to loitering around the facebook
and I found nothing to do =/
Last tuition class homework had finished
storybooks had been finish studied

Other than having rubbish talking with RP in MSN
I have got nothing to do
* don't mention about music :P*

People went for trip
went for work
went for tuition
went for exams

But I went home and have a lifeless holidays
I need books to read!
I don care whether is reference book or what
I just need something to make me busy =D

FINE
I'll stop my crap crap talking
So you can faint now =P

Wait
Don't faint yet
Go http://kaiqian95.tumblr.com =D
No craps there =D
So Byeeee!

0 comments on "Antique Human"