Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

How to get taller?

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 11:23 PM
Hello!
I am here again =D

Actually wanna went to bed
but I suddenly think of one thing

WHY I AM SO SHORT?

Before that,
I actually wanted to ask people to stop asking me
Why are u so short while your parents are tall ? =/


So you see this?

I got nothing to say bout height =/
But I just wanted to know
how to get TALLER =D

Finish crapping!
Bye~

U know what..
They said sleep earlier can grow taller
Let me try this =D

Sayonara =D

2 comments on "How to get taller?"

Lenny Ann on December 6, 2010 at 12:05 PM said...

The ordinary point is appreciating by far now and if you are very brief and would like too you got taller subsequently you need to keep reading. There are many weird things who you can start doing that can help you increase your height. You do not difficulty to go see a doctor or take any kind of supplements.

get taller on August 8, 2011 at 1:58 PM said...

One of the little secrets to keep your spine straight and healthy. The spinal cord plays an important role in determining the height of a person. In most cases, the spinal cord out to be just because of bad posture habits. You must sit or stand in a posture that eliminates any undue pressure or pressure on the intervertebral discs. This would help the spine grow in a healthy way results in the increase in height.