Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Friday, November 12, 2010

bubububu

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 1:25 PM
Hi people :)
Likes to blogging nowadays
No idea why =P

Well...
Life after Pee Emm Ar is
not boring after all
Many things have to be done after that =/

November is quite a busy month for me
other than school trips attended
there are tuitions started
others activities back to normal
and so on

Tomorrow is going to be the day back to music classes
and I haven't finish practicing =/
Worse still there is an interview tmrw :(
Wish me luck :)
And good luck to Yushu and Yi Zen at the same time!

Gotta go
to finish my homeworks
finish my lunch :P
practice my music
and come back for meeting at 2 =)

But for sure I can only finish my luch by 2 :D
So Byeeee~

As always
Have a nice day!


0 comments on "bubububu"