Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wheeeeeeee~

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 5:59 PM
Wheeeeeeeeeeeee~
What a relief !

Since 15th of Dec  * i Think *
mummy had been asking me everyday whether i slept well
She thought I had a nightmare for the PMR result =P
But actually I had one nightmare
Not about PMR but UPSR =D

Well...
Went school today :)
Didn't felt nervous at first
But then while waiting
I am getting nervous =/
Listened to those statistics makes me more nervous

I loved the time when I get my results :)
I don know how to describe
But it just like a big stone being remove!
All the terrified became happiness !
Wheeeeeeeee~

Met Kai Song :)
Listened to what happened in her new school
Sounds very fun =D
Although I somehow disliked the way she make fun of me
But then still friends :)
Wish her all the best!

To those who did very well
CONGRATULATION :)
For those who did well
CONGRATULATION too =D

Bye :)

0 comments on "Wheeeeeeee~"