Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Monday, May 3, 2010

STAB YOU!

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 9:39 PM
I would stab that person
IF I know who that person is!
The offences are :
1. No manners to both me n my book!
2. Being irresponsible to my book!
3. Make me kill so many of my cells!
4. Make me worried!

Some people are like that....
Although they are already 15..
BUT
they are
IMMATURE
IRRESPONSIBLE
NOT RESPECTFUL
SELFISH
&
like to
ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED
although the sky is falling down!

Don't ever let me know who you are!
I will STAB you!
by my mouth =X

By the way,
to those who felt 莫名其妙 for being
given a angry look = D
I'm here to say
SORRYYYYY = ]
Hope i could be forgive ya =)

To RP:
Don sad ar... ppl know den know!
and rness 4 is going to be OUT !

GTG!
byeeeee~



0 comments on "STAB YOU!"