Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Monday, April 12, 2010

Rness ( Part 3 )

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 6:17 PM
Whee~
just finish my R MATH - Mental Attack to Healthy Students!
well...
I typed so slow cause the Me Siao n the panther keep on msn me
Rness AGAIN =D

Well...
today something R happen to me AGAIN =)
Get i don know use R or SPASTIK describe the teacher better?
who can tell me ya ?
okay :)
is Rness PART THREEEE so I use R!

She scolded me!
ahaha! damn funny weih!
I go answer people questions also get scolded!
LOL!
R!

Then.. she asked me go continue her story =)
I can't continue der lo! OF COURSE!
I am not PRO can ans question while listening what R things she said ~
then she go write my name in BLUE BLUE the CARD
haha

She don know need write what offence
So..
she go write LAIN-LAIN!
AHAHAHAHA
R! R! R!

U know ar...
I was thinking
she told me to like interupt her by raising up my hands
while she is TEACHING!
what would i get?
Ask her means = din't read the story well = tidak membuat kerja rumah
When I raise up my hands = interrupt the class = mengganggu ketenteraman kelas
WORSE la!
R!
hahaha

So R la!
I go smile at her when she so angry!
she sure think i CRAZY liao der!
AHAHAHA
I go smile let her more ANGRY!
AHAHAHA

Owh ya!
Still got one thing!
She so R!
She use the BROOM!
BROOM!!
as the WALKING STICK that Hyde go murder the Sir Carew!
she go hits May Xian's table!
AHAHA
everybody Passing by was looking at that OWH - SO - MAD scene!
AHAHA

she no IMAGE liao la!
NO! NO AT ALL!!
AHAHAHA
R IMAGE GOT!

Still got still got!!
the Pei x2 ar...
Teacher said number 11
she thought teacher ask Chap 11!!!
R dao !

Cannot think of anything R already~
So...
THE END!
MAybe still got PART FOOOUUUURRR!!!
hahaha
Wait la! =D
Bye~

3 comments on "Rness ( Part 3 )"

Anonymous said...

Hi. I'm the mom of a child with special needs. I didn't know if you knew that the word retard was a slur. It hurts people with special needs and they are asking you not to use it. I don't know how you would feel if you read a slur against your race or religion. It's so unnecessary to take away someone's dignity with the use of a casual word.
Thank you for listening.

R.P. said...

Hello! Retard Kai Qian :D

lol said...

haha! R!
u write like that later ppl hurt dao ar!!
haha
r!
ppl don know we all play play der
later ar they spam u!
haha