Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

= ) or = (

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 3:16 PM
Hey people ! =)
I am here to wish
Mickey Mouse

a.k.a.

Green tubby



Michelle Chin!


a very belated birthday :D

Wish you have a blast throughout this amzing 15 =)

p/s: her real birthday is on 2nd of feb :D

SCROLL DOWN
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Keep scrolling down : )
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Scroll =)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Almost reach there ...
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
U are near there :)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Hmm....
just now was a : ) event
now is a :( event
Well...
i really had a extremely ' lucky 'afternoon

Firstly,
I brought the wrong 'brush' to school
I din't know at first...
But after i started to write the caligraphy..
I was like OH MY GOD!
and it was Owh so 'NICE'
I can't really stand and sastified with what i wrote ) :

Well.. that isn't a big matter
but it went worst after this

I forgot to bring my house key!
I can't even go into my house
and i was forced to borrow phone from the guard
well.. at last mum get the key for me...
but i get scolded...
just to blamed myself ...

Later on....
went bath...
it supposed to be nice thing to be done since
the weather is HOT
but i forgot [ again ] to change the temperature!
and the water is so very hot!
fell a bit painful....
is is OKAY now :)

I really wish i will not be so careless anymore...
Is a lesson for me = (
Hope I will not have any unlucky things happen to me for today ANYMORE!

Gotta go =)
Homework is waiting for me unpatiently : )
Byeee =)
and Happy Belated birthday Michelle ! :D

0 comments on "= ) or = ("