Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What's this? !

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 12:37 PM
Hey people!
Happy Chinese New Year!
RAWRR

Well...
just came back from hometown
kinda miss there : (
There's lots of difference between here and there..

Talk bout there first =)
- The air was cooling
- The birds are chirping X)
- Rooster working in the morning
- Feel free which means
NO work, No STRESS

Whereas here
- The weather is HOT
- Engines are working
- Noises all around
- And only one word in my mind
WORK !

Well..
That's fine
Everyone was at their kampung...
the city was some kind like ' dead '
and I am working on with my homework AGAIN = (

Actually my mum wanna stay at hometown till thurs I think..
but due to some particular reasons
We have to come back to the work city >.<
Well..
I have to learn how to enjoy =D
so..
SMILE :D

0 comments on "What's this? !"