Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 6, 2010

speechless

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 6:04 PM
Sometimes.. i really get very confused
why is
THAT particular person
is so very [ DUH ]
i really HATE that feeling
being MISUNDERSTOOD for a LONG time..

It is damn HARD for me to explain to
those have been drop into the person BIG BIG TRAP..

Maybe the person is
MEMANG PERASAN
or
over self-confidence
or WHATEVER it is =(

BUT
i am SURE that that person fingers are
FULL OF DIRT and CACATED
and maybe
OUT OF CONTROL X)
cause his/her fingers keep on pointing to me
but not to his/herself :D

I really got nothing to say about this person :(
if the person is so very PERASAN to ADMIT who i meant is
HIS / HER
then i wanted to tell you that:

I SWEAR that it is not my own decision!
It is NOT everything that come out from my mouth will be a YES !
So.. you, I MEAN YOU!
stop pointing your dirty cacated finger to me!
if you don't agree with the results then be brave to ask WHY!
I will give u a tons of reason that makes you have nothing to say!
PLS keep your fingers in where ever you like and show it only at the right time!

By the way,
Congrats to all the winners in today cross-country event =)
Have a nice day :D

0 comments on "speechless"