Welcome to http://kaiqian95.blogspot.com

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sound of souls (:

Posted by ....:::: Kai Qian =) ::::.... at 9:01 PM

The clouds are clear,
The sky is blue.
My minds are full of dark clouds,
Hinting me something bad is going to happen.

I just realize that,
My attitude towards life has gone way too wrong.
I'm not in the right frequency with people,
And this same goes to all the events in life.

My apologies it not worth anymore,
Cause it is just not about the times of apology said,
But is what did I do after that to make things right,
And the truth is i did nothing.

I don't blame people for giving me all sorts of negative comments,
Cause that is how people see me,
And maybe the real me which i do not know,
Everyone is my educator in life.

Being focused on something not that important,
Is not a good choice at all.
But who knows the truth of all the story behind the choices,
Nobody knows indeed.

I do really thank people who really cares about me,
I knew that I can never pay u guys back in any means,
I am always that hard to handle,
And always that stubborn to listen to anyone of you.

Reminiscing all the events happened,
All the ups and downs,
Am always the trouble,
I never mend things in a right way ._.

I dislike to make people worry,
But I always do without me myself noticing.
Maybe I should try harder to hide my emotions,
It shall be a good way to make a change.

The 3rd topic of year 2013
I am hardly surviving now.
I do really hope that I can get used of this tight schedule as soon as I can.
I can't stand the tiredness everyday not due to works,
But due to the severe lack of sleep.

I do believe if I want to make a change,
I should start doing something.
But me myself will never know when will I start taking actions,
And I guess that is the main problem ._.

I do not want to make my parents worried about the way I study,
They are just too worried that one day
I'll gone mad and just jump off from any of the skyscraper,
And left this world irresponsibly.

Reduce the time of studying is what they asked me to do so,
And that is what a parents will hardly said.
Being stressful just by looking at me staring at my homeworks everyday,
And I doubt that do I look that stressful?

Sometimes I do wonder,
If I really leave home for ns,
Will my 3 months there less stressful than where I am standing now,
Or I'll cry more than now due to homesick?

That's just my doubt,
I am too tired to do anything,
But to think all the random things that are pondering in my minds all the time,
Indeed I have to get a rest.

People are leaving to a few hundreds miles away,
Sometimes I do think that I will be able to survive without communicating to anyone,
But whenever anyone is leaving I really doubt that.
Anyway still all the best to them (:

I should be cheerful,
I want to be a kid again.
I want to laugh as hard as I can,
But I think I should treasure every now and then with a big wide grin on my face (:
Agree? (;



0 comments on "Sound of souls (:"